Fast Access Services
At PDFCU we are committed to providing you with options you can use to reach your PDFCU accounts any time, day or night.
With PDFCU Online, you have secure, Internet access to your accounts 24/7, along with our free Bill Pay Service, plus you get e-statements and check imaging to view and print copies of your statements and checks for free. It's the ultimate in convenience and cost savings! Visit PDFCU Online and get started today.
Do you love taking pictures? Love to SnapChat with your friends? If you can take a picture with your phone, you’ll love making a deposit to your savings or checking account by using PDFCU’s Snap Deposit.
It’s that easy! Call the credit union to see if your account is eligible for Snap Deposit also known as Remote Deposit Capture (RDC).
- Must sign up for online banking.
- Must have PDFCU’s online banking app.
- Must have an email address.
Mobile Bill Pay
With PDFCU’s mobile app, you can conveniently pay your bills right from your phone. The mobile Bill Pay feature allows you to submit payments to existing payees, schedule future payments, edit pending payments and review payment history. It’s safe and convenient!
- Sign up for online banking and request bill payment.
- Set up your payee accounts.
- Start paying your bills from one convenient place and funds will be deducted from your checking account with us.
MoneyLine 24 FREE Audio Response System
With MoneyLine 24, you have most transaction options available to you that you would have with a live teller. You can have a check mailed to you, hear account balances, see which checks have cleared or find the amount of your last deposit. All you need is a touch-tone phone!
MoneyLine 24 Real Time Audio Instructions
- To access MoneyLine 24 Real Time Audio select 1, for current rates select 2.
- Enter your base account number followed by the # key
- Enter PIN number followed by the # key. First time users enter the last four digits of your Social Secruity number
For Summary Information enter 1 then follow the prompts.
- Account Balances for Draft (Checking) enter 1
- Account Balances for Master Share (Savings) enter 2
- Account Balances for Loans enter 3
- Account Balances for IRA enter 4
- Account Balances for Certificates enter 5
For Detailed Information enter 2 then follow the prompts.
This includes information on:
- last deposit/payment
- amount available for withdrawal/advance
- last dividend, dividend/dividend YTD
- dividend last year
- payoff amount for loans
- maturity date
- dividend rate
For Activity Information enter 3 then follow the prompts.
- Most Recent Transactions enter 1
- Most Recent Deposit/Payment enter 2
- Most Recent Withdrawals/Advance enter 3
- Most Recent Drafts Cleared enter 4
- Most Recent Debit Card Transactions enter 5
- Inquiries on a specific draft number enter 6
For Withdrawals or Transfers enter 4 then follow the prompts.
- Withdrawals enter 1
- Transfer/Loan Advance enter 2
For Rates enter 5 then follow the prompts.
To Change your PIN number enter 6 then follow the prompts.
Select a PIN you can easily memorize; try not to write it down.
Know your account numbers and sub account numbers as they are shown on your statements.
Listen to the instructions carefully and follow them exactly.
You may only perform transactions on your account. Neither transactions nor inquiries may be performed on other accounts.
- Pound Key = #
- Star Key = *